Tuesday 10 November 2009

Possible problems with Africa.

Hey its been a while since ive posted. The reason is that ive been very busy doing research on various seeds and plants that could grow in November in London. It's getting pretty cold here, so conditions for growing ice and snow are getting better and better daily. Not ready to plant any seeds yet, though.

I guess that African guy in Sweden saw what I was writing, though, because when I got back to my farmhouse in London, I saw this message in my inbox:

Helo.

My name Ngago Onababambabwe. I am from Brittish-Botswana Farming Co-operation Collaborative Incorporate. I have receive news of your plan to renew farming Initiative in London through our emissary Gregor DuChair. We would like to offer you some price of Seeds for planting season. We have to plant: Corn, Cotton, Beefs. Please be remindful that of the Botswana Technologi-Agriculture Act of 2005, all persons with connections in London must register with our programme in order to begin planting. Please reply me through televideo, Facebooks, or email.

All Regards;
Ngago Onababambabwe
N_Onababambabwe@agri-gov.co.bw.info

(22322)
3274403247-34243803427342784-37328312
Dept. Of Irrigation Works & Farmings

Botswana


What should I do???

No comments:

Post a Comment