Tuesday 20 October 2009

öäåöäåöäåöäåäöåäöåööåäöäåäöå

Second post yall!! I am writing this from Sweden, in a town called Umeå. My train ride here was a 'sleeper' train from Stockholm. A sleeper train is a train that allows u to hear up to 5 people snoring at once. they speak Swedish here. Swedish is an archaic language only spoken by a few hundred people in remote agrarian towns such as Umeå and Stockholm. I'm doing research here for my London farming endeavor. Seems 2 me like the Swedish farming season is really kicking into high gear. I came to this remote part of Sweden because I heard snow and ice grow pretty well here. Might try to harvest some when I get back to London, but I'm a little worried the weather won't be good enough. Dead grass and conifers ( a special type of tree seen in ski resort advertisements and sometimes in Norway) also seem to be hugely popular crops here. There's also a river running through the town. Not sure if water counts as a crop though. I need to do more research b4 i really start blogging about farming for real, i guess.

Since there is an African man staring at what I write and tapping his foot impatiently, i should go now.


-=Greg=-

No comments:

Post a Comment